Thema:
H.N.Y. 2014 !
Am: 29.12.2013 14:36:21
Gelesen: 6077
# 1
A Healthy, Wealthy and Happy NEW YEAR 2014 to all members and visitors !
Am: 31.12.2013 11:50:39
Gelesen: 6064
# 2
@ March [#1]
Hi March,
thanx for the New Year greetings (even so I suppose not too many members will see this :-(). Also to you a very happy New Year and all the best for 2014!
Cheers,
Peter
Hi March,
thanx for the New Year greetings (even so I suppose not too many members will see this :-(). Also to you a very happy New Year and all the best for 2014!
Cheers,
Peter
Am: 31.12.2013 12:46:31
Gelesen: 6061
# 3
Thanks Peter :)
Maybe they do not like that much the 1900 Romanian greetings post card ( sent from Bucharest to Berli ) therefore I am posting this sent from Bucharest to Leipzig ( big dilemma , to go with the Angel or the little " Devil" ?!) :) :)
All the best for 2014 New Year !
Maybe they do not like that much the 1900 Romanian greetings post card ( sent from Bucharest to Berli ) therefore I am posting this sent from Bucharest to Leipzig ( big dilemma , to go with the Angel or the little " Devil" ?!) :) :)
All the best for 2014 New Year !
Am: 04.01.2014 23:45:05
Gelesen: 6043
# 4
Best wishes too from Luxembourg.
@+